ELLA'S PLACE – CIRCA 1902 - AN HISTORICAL COUNTRY HOUSE EXPERIENCE
This newly restored home is situated in one of Broken Hill’s country lanes, named after William John Wills of ‘Bourke & Wills’ explorers fame. Its historical uniqueness is such that it will please even the most discerning guest with its space and comforts.
- The Green Room – (reminiscent of Art Deco times) has a king sized bed and reflects the style of the 1920’s and 1930’s but with all modern comforts. All rooms have reverse cycle aircon.
- The Wedgewood room – has a French theme with an Art Deco double bed and a French single day bed.
- The stylish Victorian lounge has an extensive DVD library and candlelight to provide a gentle romantic atmosphere.
- The country modern kitchen is brand new with all the usual condiments for cooking provided for your convenience so you don't have to go to the store.
- The new Victorian bathroom has a roll top bath and soothing music and candlelight to relax you after a hard days exploring.
- Outside you can relax under the grape arbour which in season, gives you a limitless supply of grapes and gives a whole new meaning to ‘peel me a grape’.
- You can BBQ while you enjoy the sunset, or take tea or sit in the sun on the front verandah.
- There is plenty of off street parking for five cars and a boat and room for a pony if you happen to bring one.
ALL IN ALL A GREAT COUNTRY EXPERIENCE AT A REASONABLE PRICE